What I’m grateful for today:
- My incredible family who has helped me get through all of this.
- My incredible colleagues who have dedicated themselves to going above and beyond to make this work for kids.
- The weather breaking. Spring is on the horizon and it helps to look forward to nice weather and no more snow!
What I need help with today:
- Knowing when to delegate. I’m trying to manage everything that comes across my desk and email. Sometimes I’m not sure which tasks I should pass on to someone else and which I need to do myself.
- Reaching students, who are to this point, unreachable. I want to help them connect but I’m not sure how to do it.
- Letting go. Some days, it’s incredibly difficult to turn my brain off. I tend to focus on fixing situations that I have no control over. I need to figure out a better way to let go.