A Challenge for Monday:
- Write down five questions you want to reflect upon today.
- Think carefully about the questions and be sure to write them down.
- Allow your students to practice this activity as well.
- Take time midday to reflect upon your questions. Allow time for students to reflect upon the questions as well.
- At the end of the day, review your morning list, and generate a list of five more questions.
By taking part in this activity, you will ensure that you spend time learning and reflecting during the day. You will also ensure that students ask questions related to their own curiosities. Share your list of questions or your students questions at #4OCF.