#4OCF is taking a Summer Vacation for two weeks! But don’t worry, we’ll be sharing some of our favorite posts during this time.
In his most recent book, Keep Going, Austin Kleon defines success as having his days look the way he wants them to.
I love this definition and have been thinking about how I want my own days to look.
What does my success look like?
- Not feeling rushed in the morning
- Engage with my creative process
- Get some form of exercise
- Share something regarding my book, The Art of Comprehension
- Spend time with my family
- Early to bed
How do you want your day to look?