Some of you have already been back for a few weeks. Some of you are enjoying the last few days of summer, and preparing for the upcoming year. At #4OCF, this is one of our favorite times of the year. It’s great to be able to get back into our classrooms, and to be with students again.
To celebrate, we are presenting our 4th annual Back to School Week features August 20th through 27th! Check out #4OCF all next week for new features and resources:
Monday, August 20th:
- Welcome to the Show!
- 7 Ideas for Student Reflection
Tuesday, August 21st:
- The Art of Comprehension Book Cover Reveal
- Even More Ideas to Switch Up Staff Meetings
Wednesday, August 22nd:
- READI Professional Development Framework
- 5 Bite Size Mindfulness Tips
Thursday, August 23rd:
- The Different & Unfamiliar
- 5 Better Ways to Start Class
Friday, August 24th:
- Chopped PD
- 6 Ways to Engage Parents This Year
Monday, August 27th
- 5 Alternatives to Homework
Start by checking out some of our previous Back to School Resources from previous years.