10 Things To Consider When You Wake Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed
1. Do I want the rest of my day to be like this?
2. I’m sure someone else is having a worse day.
3. If I eat something, maybe I’ll feel better.
4. Maybe a quick walk will brighten my spirits.
5. Will I feel better if I help just one person today? Just one…
6. Maybe I should just go back to sleep?!
7. I’m at least 18 hours away from getting back into this bed and going to sleep! (Noooooo!)
8. No one knows that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so if I fake it, they may think I’m in a good mood…
9. And if I fake being in a good mood long enough, maybe I’ll eventually be in a good mood!
10. Even if I wanted to be in a bad mood today, I have no time for the wrong side of the bed. I have to make a difference today in the lives of others.